Why hello! It's been awhile since I've blogged. I guess I've been busier than I thought. I am proud to announce, that by the end of next quarter, I will in fact be a college graduate! I couldn't be more excited about this. Well, I'm kind of excited about it, but then I'm super nervous about it too. Soon I will have my B.S. degree in Environmental Studies. It's been a long tome coming!! I just need to get through my watershed hydrology class and boom! which I'm not too worried because I'm a whore for hydro, a hydro nerd if you will. Hopefully next year I can go back to school to get my Hydrology Certificate (hydro nerd alert!)
I haven't really been doing much. Just been hanging out with my two partners in crime, Krystal and Isela, and having a blast. They're pretty much my best friends, scratch that, they ARE my best friends.
4 year anniversary is coming up. I can't believe it's been 4 years since I moved to wonderful Portland, Oregon. and I haven't regretted it one bit. It's amazing!!
Birthday is coming up. 28! twenty frakking eight years old! holy shit! where did the time go? I think I will just go to the Bye and Bye and drink, maybe have a small dinner at my house before (pot luck style of course) and then we will walk to the bar. and then the next day is SOUL night! OH MY DANCING! I will have my dancing shoes on and yes, I will be dressed to the nines! MEOW! It's gonna be a blast. Hopefully I can get some rad people to show up, in which I'm pretty sure I will. But if not, it's alright cuz honey badger don't care, honey badger don't give a shit!

So.. I made a shirt at spreadshirt.com. It's totally nerdy, but so awesome at the same time. I can't wait for it to get here! It's picture on the right of this text. It says "Let's Mate Like Odonates" and then has a picture of two damselflies mating in the shape of a heart. The back just has my made up bug name on it. (claudiepodidae) BOOM! It's pretty wild and awesome. I also ordered a really pretty necklace from an etsy.com shop, but I wont post a picture of it quite yet. Just know that it's super cute.
So, Krystal, Isela and I have started a new blog. It's gonna be a huge success, I can taste it! it's called This is Why You're Single Dot Com. It's pretty much awesome! It's going to chronicalize our most ridiculous moments and confirm that this is in fact why we are single (dot com). Look for updates soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment