Friday, September 17, 2010

It's a New Dawn...

It's a new day,
It's a new life,
For me..
and I'm feeling good.

I moved once again. Since I've been in Portland, I've moved four times!! I don't want to move anymore. I hate it. So, Now I live in a house with 4 others, and so far it's been good.

Too much has happened since I last posted, so I won't do a fill in. Too many hearts breaking, too many friends moving, and too much un-happiness. so I won't get into it. cuz I'm happy right now.

School starts in 10 days. Prepare yourselves to not see me for 3 months. I'm taking some serious classes! and I'm a little scared! ha! This next quarter I'll be taking all geography classes (2 of them GIS classes, I know I know, I told myself I would never take another GIS class again, but I caved, and besides I need it for my degree.) I'm taking Climatology, Visual Image Analysis, and Building GIS databases using GPS. EEEK! oh yeah and Abs and Lower Body! ha!

We're having a Housewarming/Art party tonight! it should be fun! Until then, I bid you all adieu.

No comments: