I can't believe I only posted once in this blog this whole year.
2011 has been an interesting year (in a good way).
Here are some of my accomplishments thus far:
I graduated college.
I made new friends.
I made new enemies.
I kept old friends.
I finished watching Battlestar Galactica.
I successfully converted 11 people into Battlestar Galactica fans.
I cut my hair.
I joined a gym.
There's not much, but seriously, converting 11 people into Battlestar Galactica fans is pretty major.
2012 is going to be a good year. I'm gonna make it a good year.
I'm going to Brasil for Carnival!
2011 has been an interesting year (in a good way).
Here are some of my accomplishments thus far:
I graduated college.
I made new friends.
I made new enemies.
I kept old friends.
I finished watching Battlestar Galactica.
I successfully converted 11 people into Battlestar Galactica fans.
I cut my hair.
I joined a gym.
There's not much, but seriously, converting 11 people into Battlestar Galactica fans is pretty major.
2012 is going to be a good year. I'm gonna make it a good year.
I'm going to Brasil for Carnival!

I need to get a job, one that I can apply my degree to. This is one thing I'm going to focus on in 2012. I need to get a way from my current job, cut the cord. I've been working there too long, and have no desire to "move up" within the company.
oh, and in 2012, I promise to update this disaster of a blog. That, and not have a reason to be on this website.
BOOM!
oh, and in 2012, I promise to update this disaster of a blog. That, and not have a reason to be on this website.
BOOM!
No comments:
Post a Comment