Saturday, July 19, 2008

Where Do I Go From Here?

I feel like I need to get a second job. The only thing is, how do I balance 2 jobs AND school?! I'm losing all of my motivation. I wish I could take a full load of credits and get my degree as fast as possible, but I can't. Not with having to work 40 hours a week because I have to support myself. I hate responsibility sometimes.

I really considering grad school when I'm done with my bachelors. Let's just see how burnt out I am when I'm actually done with my degree.

I want to travel the world.

I want a bloody kayak!

I want a blackberry.

I want, I want, I WANT!! but I can't. such is the story of life.

I'm kind of over it. and on that note. Here's a picture from cannon beach...


and note to self: Do not where a skirt to the beach unless you want to show your ass to the world.

No comments: