Monday, July 7, 2008

Update

The Beach was awesome. Crazy hectic. Very beautiful. I'll post pics up once I find my camera adapter thingy.

I hate being so poor. I literally have $10 dollars to my name until Fri. No gas in my car, and no food in the house. This makes for a sad Claudia. I had to walk to the store today because I have to make 30 miles of gas last me until fri. (probably not gonna make it.) I want to find myself a second job, so that maybe I can pay my bills on time for once, but I don't know how I'll balance two jobs and school. So that's out of the question. I'd ask for help, but I'm tired of getting let down.

Here's a little to do list of my life...

July 10th- Drive up to Seattle and visit my mom, and others.
July 17th- James' (drum roll please) 30th birthday!
July 21st- 2nd half of summer quarter begins.
July 22nd- I have my ultra-sound, which decides the fate of my ovary.
July 24th-25th- Desiree is coming down to visit me, and we're going hiking!
July 30th- I fly down to Utah. (still not sure how I'm gonna get to the airport, I might MAX it, but I don't want to take me luggage on the train. been there, done that, it was kind of a miserable trip)
Aug 2nd- Liz's wedding. (note to self, find a black dress. figure out how you're going to pay for said dress. Look fabulous in said dress)
and finally Aug. 3rd- Fly back to Portland.

No comments: