Monday, March 9, 2009

March Madness

The fact that it's snowing in March doesn't bother me at all, the fact that it's sticking is a different story all together. Therefore my countdown to Spring will commence. (12 more days till Spring)

My computer broke, yet again. What a piece...

My birthday is coming up, and the fact that I have to renew my drivers license. I'm fine with that fact, although one thing I'm not fine with is having to take the written test for Oregon. I guess I have to add that to my list of studies. (as if I didn't have enough)

I'm in the last week of Winter quarter. Next week is finals week. All my finals are in one day. I guess that's a good thing because that means my Spring Break starts a wee bit earlier than others. Whatever.

I'm kind of hurt, for a number of reasons, but with time it will get better I hope. Time heals all wounds? I hope so.

Something someone told me once has been plaguing my mind for the last month. I just wanna get over it and get it out of my head somehow. (there goes that time heals all wounds theory again.)

Is it weird that I google myself quite frequently? I wonder what that means.. does it mean I'm full of myself? (I'd like to detest that because I, in fact, am not!) Although I found somethings with my name (actually me) that I don't remember partaking in. (like this stupid spock.com and human pets bull..) I think it's all Facebook's fault..stupid applications. I don't wanna partake in such inane tom-foolery.

I am so addicted to reality TV. example: Rock of Love Bus. holy crap! it's like crack! It's so smutty that I love it! I find it freakin hilarious! (it's shameful really)

One of my New Years resolutions was to be more of a lady. how does this happen? I'm gonna cut down on all those ugly special words I so frequently like to use. My mouth will be so clean! (in more ways than one)

No comments: