Snow again today. almost fell on my ass from ice yesterday. Got stuck at work on Sunday for 2 hours because of frozen switches for the MAX. that sucked.
I have Dec 21st and 22nd off of work, I'm thinking about taking a little day trip up to Seattle and pay my respects to a dear friend. (I can't believe it's been a year already on the 21st) I still miss the crap out of him.
Dec 23rd I have to work, and then the 24th I'm off to Palm Springs California to spend Christmas with my mom and my two brothers (who I rarely get to see) I'm really looking forward to this Christmas. (well not the money spending part of it, but it should be fine)
I come back on Dec 29th. Then up to Seattle on the 30th to spend New Years with some really awesome people. People who I miss on a daily basis. People who mean a lot to me these days, and that I wish and wish I could see daily.
Back to Portland on the 1st. Back to work on the 2nd. Back to school on the 5th.
I have a busy couple of weeks ahead of me.
that's why I stayed home all day today and watched TV. I feel so lazy.
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment