Friday, December 19, 2008

Even More Snow..

So as I sit here and write this, it's dumping down snow again. and I have to work at 2. I hope today doesn't turn out like another sunday debacle where as soon as I get to work, I get called not to come in. I'll be pissed.

I'm such a doofus. I spilled coffee all over my vehicle registration. I got it in the mail the other day and haven't had the opportunity to put it in my car (and to put my tabs on) seeing as how I haven't driven my car since Tues. So it's been chillen in a very inconvenient place prone to spillage. I can just see the day I get pulled over and the cop asks me for my registration and I pull out a brown stained piece of paper and smile. (oops!)

I have a crush, but I won't say who. Just know that I have a crush.

No comments: