Monday, June 30, 2008

This Is What I've Been Doing.

I've been conducting Bioassesment studies on headwater streams like these in an Old Growth Forest all week, but now the week long class is over. :( It was so much fun! I wanna go back SO bad! I like being away from civilization, and no contact with the outside world.

4th of July is quickly approaching and it gives me a sense of nostalgia every year since my grandma passed. All of our family traditions (the 4th being a major one) are gone. The family never gets together on fun holidays like this anymore. I still miss her a lot. I still can't believe it's been 4 and a half years.
This 4th of July, I'm headed to the beach. I'm just gonna lay on the sand and watch the clouds go by. I'll take my camera and post pics up after. Oregon beaches are nothing less than amazing!

until next time.

No comments: