A definite oops indeed.
So I messed up my hand really bad at work the other day. Three, yes three counter tops fell on my poor hand. It hurt so bad, and now it's bruised and really swollen. Not broken, so that's a plus.
Went to a karaoke bar on Friday night. Some guy stole Mr. Roboto from us. It pained me to see that he was using the monitors for the words and totally singing it wrong and off key. What a waste of a perfectly good song. Krystal and I finally got to sing our dream karaoke song. and yes, it was awesome, and yes, it was Spice Girls, and yes it was Wannabe! oh yeah. Is it weird that there were more guys singing and dancing along with it than girls? (mind you, they were indeed straight) crazy. Some guy told me I had amazing eyes, and then complemented me on my wrap job on my wrist. (Which Krystal then confused it with "nice rack") I always meet the most random and strangest of people. Teresa says they flock to me. It could be a guys in suits one day, and then frat boys the next. I guess it's just my illuminating personality! haha just joking.
This weekend has been a good Portland weekend so far. Even with a hurt hand! :(
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment