Holy Shit! Why didn't I discover this until now?! meow meow meow meow!
you're probably wondering as to why I'm so fascinated with that you-tube clip, actually, maybe you're not. It's freaking hilarious! A couple of my friends and I started this meow craze, we're always meowing. it started off as just a simple meow here and there, and then shot up and got completely out of control, to the point where we can't control it. it's pretty ridiculous.
So here are a few of the latest ventures in my life:
I quit drinking (well at least until my birthday (which is in 12 days! MEOW!)) I haven't drunken any alcoholic beverages in over two weeks! and it feels great! I'm in control, I mean I still go out to the bars, and have all this temptation around me, but as long as I have my gingerale/water, I'm great!
Spring Quarter started on the 29th. Even though my classes sound pretty dry, to say the least, they aren't. I think it will be a good quarter. One cool thing is that one of my classes is restricted to ESR majors only, so everyone (hopefully) is all on the same page. it's also nice to walk into a classroom full of familiar faces.
12 more days till my Birthday! WHAT!? Time is flying by WAY too fast. (for instance on March 26th, it marked my 3 year anniversary of me moving to Portland!)
Coachella in 14 more days! HOLY SHIT! Spoon and Thom Yorke on the same freaking day! it's gonna be wild!
and on that note:
MEOW!
Thursday, April 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment