Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Seasons

Fall is my favorite season of them all. It's like the cream cheese frosting on top of a chocolate brownie. Summer sucks. This last summer was a doozy! too hot! Eff That Shiz!

I have a new crush. I would just like to say that I am so proud of myself!! For the last year and a half I haven't really allowed myself to like someone else because I've been so infatuated with this one guy, but lo and behold ...*drum roll please* I have a crush!!

I deserve this! after all the emotional turmoil I've been put through! all the angst, tension and frustration! gah!

I'm done now! I'm so happy I have a crush!

P.S. I'm going to Utah for T-day! and I'm getting the family together for a holiday reunion. I haven't spent a holiday in Utah since my grandma died. (it's been too hard and weird) I hope it goes well. I still think it will be a little awkward since we won't be at her house, but I think it will be okay. I miss our family holidays, and I also really really really miss my grandma.

No comments: