Tuesday, June 16, 2009

updates..

I don't really have much to update at the moment, other than I'm done with school for the quarter! yeah! I made Spring Quarter 2009 my bitch! haha

I leave on Sunday for a week to Opal Creek to work. I'm taking vacation at my real job to work another job. you know what the means right? DOUBLE PAY! awe yeah!

I feel so selfish, just for the fact that I want someone to sacrifice their own happiness and the happiness of someone else to save my own! gah! it sucks! I shouldn't wish that! I'm starting to come to terms with my current situation I guess, I'm letting it go.. :( I don't want to!!! I should fight! but there's only so much you can do. I don't want to force myself into this persons life.. I've already done enough. I feel like I've already done as much as I could do. Any words of wisdom? I sure could use a few!

I have Dr. Feelgood stuck in my head.. DAMN YOU MOTLEY CRUE! damn you! out of all the songs I could have jammed in my head, it had to be you!

No comments: