Thursday, April 9, 2009

4 more days!

4 more days until birthday time! oh yeah 26...years..old.. oh god.

I'm looking for a bar to go to on Saturday. you know, nothing to crazy. I just want a place that's chill where I can talk and hang out with good friends. at first I wanted a slew of people to come, but I've already had that before and it;s hard to keep track of people, so I just want it low key. I'm fine if only 5 people show up.. just as long as conversation is good. If you can't keep a conversation, then don't even bother! haha

school is good so far. my classes are cool. teachers are cool. everything is just laid back, and that's great.

Becky- I was listening to Tori Amos the other day. it brought back some super awesome Provo childhood memories. aww those were the days, playgrounds and lemonade stands. (and creepy refrigerators) to be a kid again!

I need to move soon. and when I say I need to move, I mean I need to find a roommate so I don't have to pay so much rent! Sam can't move until September. Maybe I can hold off until then.

No comments: