I need to get my ass in gear. The end of the quarter is once again creeping up on me, and once again I have to write two papers. and I need to do the research for one of them.
I was at the bar earlier today with my friend Betty, we were enjoying some fine appetizers and a pitcher of blue moon. To my right was this old guy, drunk off his ass (at noon) off of Budweiser in a can. I mean c'mon now! BUDWEISER? in a CAN? get some class. we weren't exactly in the classiest of places, but you could at least get some common decency and drink some real beer. AND he kept on putting his arms up (like when you're on a roller coaster) and yelling "ABRAHAM!" I didn't get it. Maybe his name was Abraham, and he was trying to remember it. Maybe he had a crisp five in his pocket, or maybe a shiny penny. (he was kind of scruffy) either way, it was funny because he almost fell over ten times on his 10 ft to the bathroom. pretty sweet. Oh yeah, and sometimes he would just throw his hands up for no reason, with out yelling Abraham. and also once when a siren went by, because of course, he didn't do it!
drunk people are funny, but by no means do I ever want to compromise myself like that guy and be by myself in a bar at noon, WASTED!! (and from Budweiser...in a CAN!)
I sleep too much.
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment