Wednesday, September 17, 2008

In Case You Were Wondering

My surgery went well. The Doc only had to remove one ovary and everything came out benign! I'm still in recovery and bored out of my mind!! holy crap! I did on the other hand sleep a lot.

So when I haven't been sleeping this is what I've been doing:

Laying on the couch watching TV (this was mainly for the first 2 weeks)
Knitting (again, first 2 weeks)
Being high of my ass from taking copious amounts of pain pills (once again, first 2 weeks)
Perusing the internet (there's only so much perusing you can do before you go insane)
Expanding my knowledge through Wikipedia.org
Reading
Crossword Puzzles
Sudoku

Now that the first 2 weeks are thru and I can walk better (and drive)...

I went to the Bad Religion show (I made sure I was well enough to go)
Went to Seattle and hung out with my 3 favorite guys: Matteo, Neal and Mike


This is a pic of Me, Matteo and Mike
Took the train back to Portland. That was definitely a different/cool experience
Got a cold
Got my hair done and hung out with my BFF Desiree
oh yeah, and slept some more.

Basically what I'm trying to say is even though it seems like I've been doing a lot, I really haven't. Only this past weekend is when I've really been getting out and doing some things, but that I think took a toll on me, therefore the reason I have a cold. (also I think it's going around too)
I'm doing much better, I have a wicked scar on my tummy. I'm still swollen. The doc told me I'll be swollen for a couple months because my body is rebuilding tissue. I still hurt, just not as often, or as much.

I'm just really grateful that everything turned out great! Words cannot describe how I feel.

and I really want some rain. this heat is getting to me, it should not be this hot in September! I'm hating it!! I live in the Pacific North West for a reason... RAIN!! haha

No comments: